Penny Stock Trading - The What, The Why And The How
What are "penny stocks"? What is penny stock trading all about? Well, a penny stock doesn't trade for mere pennies these days, although it might trade for less than $1 per share. Penny stock trading actually doesn't have an agreed-upon official definition, but many traders consider penny stocks to be those that trade for less than $5 per share. Others simply consider penny stock trading to involve buying and selling shares from companies that are being traded separately from the major stock exchanges.
There are some large corporations (in terms of market capitalization) that have their shares trade for less than $5 each, while there are also a lot of very small companies that have their stocks trade for $5 or more. Typically, though, penny stock trading means that you to trade the stocks of very small companies, and they are highly speculative and illiquid shares. The company will typically be subject to limited listing requirements as well as fewer standards of filing and regulation.
- At Pennies Picks, we are straight to the point! No B.S.! If we think a Penny Stock will only see activity during 1 Day, we will make sure to let you know!
- No beating around the bush! Never! We are here to bring you newsletters that are being promoted by us and other newsletters!
- We will be one of the first newsletters to make you aware of a Penny Stock that has amazing activity!
- We are in the zone at all times! We know what is going on in our industry! Other Penny Stock Newsletters ask us to be part of their marketing programs, so we are always in the loop!
- SMS! We not only use e-mail, but also use text messaging when alerting our most recent stock picks.